Patriarchate

  • Thomas Mann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 5:04 AM
      Hi,

      Can anyone share how far our Patriarchate in Damascus from the riots place in Syria? Is that our Holy Father stays far away from those issues?��

      Also I humbly remind each of the members to keep our father's name in our daily prayers.

      In HIS Name,
      Thomas Mann

      Moderators Note:

      The Patriarchate is in Damascus City, but His Holiness is staying in the St. Ephrem Seminary at Ma'arrat Seydania, which is around 25 KM away from Damascus City, and is a christian dominated area. The troubled area is near Homs City, which is little far from Damascus. However, our Diocese centre and 'The lady of the Girdle' Church, where the remains of the Girdle of St. Mary is kept, is in Homs. Please pray for the safety of our people in that area.

      SOCM Forum Moderators