Sapthathi of Bar Etho Briro Dr. D Babu Paul IAS celbrated

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2011
    29 May 2011, Thiruvanathapuram: Sapthathi of Bar Etho Briro Dr. D Babu Paul IAS celebrated at Thiruvananthapuram on May 29, Sunday. His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I inaugurated the public meeting which was held at V.J.T Hall, to honour Dr. Babu Paul. His Eminence Mor Dionysius Yuhanon Kawak, Ex Minister of Education & Culture Shri M A Baby MLA, Ex Minister Shri G Karthikeyan MLA, Ex Union Minister Shri O Rajagopal, Hon'ble Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram Smt. K Chandrika spoke on the occasion.

    His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas honoured Bar Etho Briro D Babu Paul with 'St. Ignatius Medal'. Metropolitan of Patriarchal Curia Mor Dionysius Yuhanon Kawak presented the honour of Holy Ftaher to Dr. D Babu Paul on the occasion. Dr. Babu Paul thanked His Holiness for honouring him with the medal, His Beatitude Catholicos for his prayerful support. Thousands of well wishers of him attended the function.

    SOCM News Bureau - Thiruvanathapuram