MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 21

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2011
      Dear friends,

      I hope to complete the song SUNDARIKALIL ATHI SUNDARI NEE

      3.PULARIYILAPPARAMONNATHANAM--DHAITHE VAZTHUM

        MEEVAL PARAVAYODOPPAM THAN--SABHA SANGEETHATHAL

        DAVEETHINTE KINNARAVUM PERI

        AVALEERAYAROPPAM PADUNNU

        NOOTTAMBATHU KAMBIKALELUM--THAMBURU--VADHYATHAL

        AVALUDAYONE VAZHTHEEDUNNULAKANGALILENNUM

        KRIPA VARSHICHIDAN

      4 SABHAYOTHUNNENNE MOONNU--KOTTAKAL CHUTTUNNU

        VANCHAKANAM DUSHTALMAVINGULLIL POOKIDA

        BHANDHICHAVAYA-NANNYONNAM MOONNUM

        KOTTAKALIDAYIL--STHALAMILLIVA PARTHAL

        THATHASUTHAMALAROOHAYAM--MEKATHAM THRITHAM

        MAHIMAYEZHUM MANAVATTI SAMAM--MADHYE MEVUNNEN

        HALELLUJHA-------

      3. SABHA--means those who are called out of this world-- that is  who are set apart as Abraham or Moses, must have a dedicated character. Their day should  begins with morning prayer as well as stuthigeethangal. King David had a decision to pray and worship three times a day evening,morning and midday.(Ps.55.17).But on one day he went for an evening walk in the prayer time and that resulted in adultery and subsequent punishment for himself and children .Later David sang psalms 51,32,38 remembering this fateful event. we are supposed to shout praise to Lord from a holy heart.The married couple want grace for their peaceful life.They have to request our Lord with a thankful heart. But actually what we see is our original nature--character--dominate us after the honeymoon period and all life is in turmoil.The solution is commit thy way to HIM or delight yourself in the Lord and HE will give you the desires and secret petitions of you heart.

      4. Sabha or each believer is protected by three fortresses that is the  Trinity-- Father,son and Holy spirit.Zachariah 2.5 says I, says the Lord,will be to her a wall of fire round about and I will be the glory in the midst of her.God will protect believer but if the believer give himself to Satan by sinning  who can help him.In the Old Testament out of 40 kings of Jews only 4 of the kings obeyed God.So Jerusalem was abandoned by God and their temple destroyed.They are still paying the price for their denial of the Lord.Isaiah chapter 5 says about the God abandoning a His own vineyard after He himself did everything for it.

      Dear friends , dedicate for a holy personal life then Lord will give His peace to us.

      U T GEORGE