Dumitru Stăniloae

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2011
      Christ is Risen! + Indeed He is Risen!

      The world has value only in so far as through it we see and receive the
      revelations and the energies of the person of God who in Himself, in His
      essence, cannot be described, but whose energies are already at work in all creation and will be fully revealed in the transfigured world of the age to come. Until the last day, God is at work in this world, leading it towards its resurrection, above all by means of the cross.

      Dumitru Stăniloae, The Victory of the Cross