Kothamangalam Cheriyaplli next in line on their "close-down list".

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 10:00 AM
      It seems Kothamangalam Cheriyaplli also next in line on their "close-down list".

      Heard some news on High court judgment - though not sure on what happened Their money greed is never going to stop and no one should have any doubt about it.

      We must have our Church in Parumala ready.

      Learned Members: SOCM Readers are not much aware of the plans on Parumala Church construction But hope we will get this church like many other church's we had built in recent months.

      If the concerned are facing financial shortage - Please setup a PAYPAL / CCAvenue payment gateways for NRIs to contribute

      The Federal Bank account (http://www.parumalapally.org/brouchure.html) itself doesnot provide the IFSC CODE for beleivers in INDIA for NEFT
      transfer.

      Please upgrade the support system for us to support the curch better

      Amen

      Abraham