Patriarchal honour to Fr. Sunny John Plamthottathil of Honnavar Mission

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 40 KB
    Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: His Holiness Patriarch Morn Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas honoured Fr. Sunny John Plamthottathil of Honnavar Mission with Petral Cross and Chain. His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I will present the honour to Fr. Sunny John on behalf of His Holiness, in a solemn function which will be held at Mangalore. Fr. Sunny John serves as the Vicar of St. Antony's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Jeppu, Mangalore for the past 5 years. He was instrumental in the construction of the cathedral and some other churches in the mission and in the organization of the mission, since he was ordained as priest. Fr. Sunny John serves other churches in Karnataka, which includes St. Ignatius Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, KR Puram, Bangalore. He belongs to Plamthottathil family which traces its origin at Piravom, Kerala. Piravom Valiya Pally was their home parish. He holds BA in English (Mysore University), MA in English (Mysore University), B.Ed (Bangalore University) and M.Ed (Mangalore University) in his credit and is pursuing higher studies in Education. He has completed Theological Education from MSOT Seminary, Mulamthuruthy and holds BD (Serampore University) in his credit.
  • Kurian C
    Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2011
      Dear Achan

      Congratulations to Achan with prayers from Goa

      Kurian