Re: Ras Al Khaima Church consecration -

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 5:55 AM
      Dear All

      Lot of people have seen the photos of church consecration... Own land
      and own church to worship is something special, thanks to GOD.

      I would like to give little light to all especially who are residing
      outside U.A.E :

      a) The Area RAS AL KHAIMAH - is far from Major cities in U.A.E ie,
      DUBAI - ABUDHABI - SHARJAH and thus the number of people residing in
      and around this place are comparatively less.

      b) RAS AL KHAIMAH church comprises approximately 40 Families only.

      Just imagine how this much few families can build a church like this...!

      As per my personal knowledge, the Vicar & the members completed the
      construction with immense pressure and hard ship., but for sure they are in need of fund to repay the expenses. By considering the family
      strength there , I don't think they can overcome this financial burden easily.

      Those who wish to assist/help on this , please co ordinate/contact with the Vicar or Managing committee of Ras Al Khaimah Church..

      A help in need is a help indeed & would be sweeter if it is for a
      church...A shade in the desert for life long...!!

      Thanks
      Benny
      ID 4190