Ras Al Khaima Church consecration

  • Kuriakose E.T
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 10:29 PM
      Att: Malankara Syriac Voice

      In this message related to Ras Al Khaimah church consecration , the names of most of our Metropolitans participated in the consecration was
      mentioned, but the name of one Metropolitan or the names of a few
      Metropolitans were avoided or omitted. What is your intention behind this. Either you include the names of all or exclude all , dont exclude one or a few.

      Kuriakose E.T
      Member ID 4106