Deva Jananiyam Mariaymumme... MP3

  • Jinny Johny
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2011
      Dear All,

      I am searching for an MP3 song... Deva Jananiyam Mariaymumme...

      Could any of you pelase send me a link from where I can download this song.

      Thanks for your help.

      Regards,

      Jinny Johny
      Member ID # 4202
    • Alex Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12 6:47 AM
        Hi All,

        I have found an earlier posting in the forum by Jinny Johny asking for the song daiva jananiyam mariyamamme. I think I have the MP3 of the same, I tried sending it as an attachment to the forum but because of file size the same doesn't work. If you have a gmail account I can send the same else can some body direct how to transfer this?.

        Regards,

        Alex
        # 971
      • Jobi Joy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13 5:33 AM
          Dear Alex,
          You Can send https://www.yousendit.com/ through big file
          just Create a account and upload the file and give that link to the group.

          Regards
          --
          Jobi Joy
          ID 3702
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 14 6:50 AM
            Please send it to obadiahorthodox@... ( obadiahorthodox @ gmail. com)

            Robert Robinson
          • Jinny Johny
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15 3:27 AM
              Alex,

              Could you please send the song to my personal e-mail address.
              jinnykjohny@... (jinnykjohny @ gmail. com)

              Thanks,

              Jinny Johny
              Member ID # 4202