Pray for Holy Father

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2011
      Dear All,

      Please remember our Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakkah I Iwas, who will be shortly going for a treatment in Germany.

      May the intercession of St. Mary and all other saints be with the Holy Father.

      In our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators
    • SOCM Moderators>
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2011
        Dear All

        His Holiness reached Germany for a private visit and treatment.

        Please remember our Patriarch in your prayer.