Measure thy life by loss and not by gain

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2011
      Measure thy life by loss and not by gain;
      Not by the wine drunk, but the wine poured forth;
      For love's strength standeth in love's sacrifice,
      And he who suffers most has most to give.� Springs in the Valley, Mrs. Charles E.Cowman

      But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ-� Phil. 3:7-8

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washigton D.C