Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , May 4, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "Even here I rest in Christ and with Christ; how, then, can I do otherwise than to believe that eternal rest in Him awaits me after death, and after the struggle against earthly enemies? Here without Christ I feel oppressed and in pain; how can I do otherwise than believe that it will be still more grievous to be without Christ there, when He will finally cast me away from before His face? Thus the present state of our souls foreshadows the future. The future will be a continuation of the present inward condition, only in a modified form as to its degree: for the righteous it will be turned into the fullness of eternal glory; for sinners, into the fullness of everlasting torment."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." Galatians 6:8
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith