Re: Sathya Sai Baba and Me

  • C. V. Baby
    Message 1 of 10 , May 7, 2011
      Dear All,

      It has been wonderful in going through the debate on this subject. It
      started with a statement of Rev. Poulose Achan. I think the matter has been stretched too much and may be the debate has finally threw a few questions:-

      1. As a true Christian, can anyone accept the principles or deeds of
      Sathya Sai Baba? The answer is definitely a big NO. A person who claims to be Bhagwan, talks about incarnation - he has no place in Christian faith.

      2. Should we appreciate any deed of Sai Baba? If he does anything to
      help the poor & needy - why not we appreciate those good work he has done for the poor and need society?

      3. Should we pray for Sai Baba? I have ready many "YES" and "NO" for
      this question. I am with the YES, but with one clarification on what should be our prayer in this regard? Remember the prayer of our Lord on the Cross. "Father, please forgive them since they do not know what they are doing". Why don't we pray "O Lord, please forgive Sai Baba since he does not know what he was teaching in this world". Our Lord taught us to pray for everone, especially for our enemies too.

      Let the debate go on - keen to hear and learn more on the subject from the members.

      Baby Dubai
      ID 4478