Church in Minneapolis

  • Tony V Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2011
      Dear all,
      Can anyone please let me know if we have a church in Minneapolis.

      Thanks,
      Tony
    • Abraham Eapen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2011
        Dear Tony,
        We have a small congregation in Minneapolis. If you could send me an email at abeapen@... (abeapen @ hotmail . com)I can connect you with the congregation. The next service is during the weekend of May 14/15th.

        Best
        Abraham Eapen
        # 0988

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Tony V Thomas wrote:

        > Dear all,
        > Can anyone please let me know if we have a church in Minneapolis.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Tony

      • Babu Jacob Nadayil
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2011
          Dear Brother Tony,

          We do not have any congregation/parish in Minneapolis, in the State of Minnesota. The nearest bet for you at present is in and around the City of CHICAGO, Illinois State where we have three parishes. Please click on the Official Website, www.Malankara.com, of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America for locations of all our Parishes/Congregations across U.S.A. Thanks and may God bless us.

          Babu Jacob Nadayil

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Tony V Thomas wrote:

          > Dear all,
          > Can anyone please let me know if we have a church in Minneapolis.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Tony

        • Michael Poe
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2011
            Dear beloved Tony in Yashua, Berek Alaha! Unfortunatly there is no Syrian or Syrian Malankara church in Minneapolis-St.Paul. There is a small mission called the Kerala Christian c of KCC where they borrow and use the chapel of a local Lutheran church named Christ the King lutheran church once a month or so.You can try calling information for the number of Christ the King lutheran church in Bloomington Minnesota.Bloomington is a nice southern suburb of Minneapolis.

            In Yashua,Michael.