Re: Osama- Bin- Laden is dead

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      Dear Paulose Achan

      I have read your notes on the sub matter.. few points which I am not
      able to convince which I am pointing out below. Am happy that Paulose Achan is commenting on each issue so that we all can discuss bit positively.

      Point 1

      (Hearty Congratulation to CIA and all the associates that had
      contributed for the death of Bin- Laden. Well done. Kudos.)

      Please note that this Bin Laden and Taleban created by U.S.A's CIA
      only, in order to push the U.S.S.R forces from Afghanistan.( In nineties those rebels where carrying most modern weapons distributed by U.S.A ).
      Pakistan also side with U.S.A blindly and that country is now bleeding.
      Once Taleban hit the twin tower, U.S.A understood that it is
      KARMAPHALAM and changed their tactics..

      In Iraq issue , U.S.A given wrong data's in U.N by saying that Iraq
      possessing weapons of mass destruction ( prior to that they prompt
      Saddam to capture Kuwait , saying its an Arab issue ( in a direct
      discussion of a female Ambassodor of USA with Saddam) . All knew that it was a big lie to control Iraq . See the situation, once Saddam left, Majority of Christians has to runaway from Iraq with fear.

      Saddam , was a pet of U.S.A , and they supported him all along except
      the last years.

      Is it necessary to congratulate U.S.A or CIA, on that....? Cheaters are cheaters. If they support India, remember they have something tap from us.

      Point 2
      ( Money is (Fund) the root cause for all these kind of evils .That is
      the life blood of Al Qaeda .So dry it at the source.)

      Yes you are right on that..., this problem is not only in Al Qaeda.
      People forget that the money ( paper & metal) belongs to nature and we, humans cannot take it back after death. Still the lust for money is everywhere.

      Thanks
      Benny
      Id 4190