Re: Thanking every one who prayed and attended the funeral of our beloved Mother

  • Rev. Fr. Prince Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      Dear Johson Mannathoor & Others,

      I was greatly surprised on the sudden death of your mother and deeply sympathise with your situation. Hope you be strong in this trying time. I was shocked to hear about your mother’s demise. I shall pray to God to give her eternal rest and peace to her soul. I express deepest sympathy as well as my condolences on your mother's death. It shall be greatly mourned by me and my family.

      Your mother was a special lady and this might be the reason why God took her away from you so soon. My sympathies and prayers are with you and your family. Hope God showers your family with strength and courage in this trying time. I sympathise deeply on your mother's death and pray for her soul. She was one of the nicest people I had ever come across. My sincere thoughts and sympathies are with your family on your mother's sudden death. Your family shall forever be in my prayers. May you get strength and courage in this trying moment.

      May God give you strength as well as courage to deal with the loss of your mother. She was a generous and kind woman.. Hope she receives eternal rest.

      Prince Achan
      Switzerland
    • Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2011
        Dear Achan,

        Thank you for your condolence message. Please remember her in your prayers.

        In Christ,

        Johnson