Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , May 2, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "...Since to the highest possible degree He (God) loves, knows and is able to effect what is profitable for us, everything that comes to us from Him, even though it be without our wanting it, will certainly prove to be to our profit."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, But perverseness in it breaks the spirit." Proverbs 15:4
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith