Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1569 , May 2, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "...Since to the highest possible degree He (God) loves, knows and is able to effect what is profitable for us, everything that comes to us from Him, even though it be without our wanting it, will certainly prove to be to our profit."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, But perverseness in it breaks the spirit." Proverbs 15:4
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1569 of 1569 , Feb 8 7:14 PM

        "One who is united to God by faith and recognizes Him by action is indeed enabled to see Him by contemplation. He sees things of which I am not able to write. His mind sees visions and is wholly illuminated and becomes like Light, yet he is unable to conceive of them or describe them. His mind is itself Light and sees all things as Light, and the Light has Life and imparts Light to him who sees it. He sees himself wholly united to the Light, and as he sees he concentrates on the vision and is as he was. He perceives the Light in his soul and is in ecstasy."

           St. Symeon the New Theologian.

        "I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land."  Psalm 143:6

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.