Osama- Bin- Laden is dead

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      Osama Bin-Laden is Dead.

      The news of the decade –“Osama Bin- Laden is dead” on Sunday 1 May 2011 in Pakistan by the hands of American Navel force and buried at the sea. Last 10 years , the fugitive, religious clad, king pin of hard core terrorists, founder ,funder, and patron of Al Qaeda is no more. It’s a jubilation for the hunters and its sponsors of the cause for peace and life but sadness for the world-wide followers and the supporters of the cause for Bin-Laden’s stand for- violence and murder of the Jews and the crusaders(Christians).

      My readings goes:

      1: No human is out of God’s loving family, all are His children. God Doesn’t like the death of any sinner. So no jubilation in the kingdom of God for the death of Bin Laden.

      2: What he had sowed that he reaped- death and terror. What you sow that you shall reap. You shall not murder.

      3: Hearty Congratulation to CIA and all the associates that had contributed for the death of Bin- Laden. Well done. Kudos.

      4: We shall expect retribution, avenge, and retaliation from the unprincipled, misguided, hard core, trained terrorists, and even from an un assumed neighbor who are in affinity and solidarity with Al Qaeda. So be cautious and be vigil for all our movements

      5: Money is (Fund) the root cause for all these kind of evils .That is the life blood of Al Qaeda .So dry it at the source.

      6: It is the high time to rewrite all the hate words from the sacred books.

      7: Nip in the bud the seeds of violence and death.

      8:A self evaluation and reflection of our life-thoughts, words and action . Do we have any hate mentality to anybody? If so find out the reason in the light of Jesus and do an emergency operation.

      9: Manufacturing, deploying , carrying ,distributing, and using of any types of weapons that are used for killing human beings should be monitored and we should know who is our neighbor.

      10: Jesus is the only answer for the question of Al Qaeda and all other typical movements. Love God and love one another.

      Love and hope

      Paulose Achen
    • Benny
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2011
        Dear Paulose Achan

        I have read your notes on the sub matter.. few points which I am not
        able to convince which I am pointing out below. Am happy that Paulose Achan is commenting on each issue so that we all can discuss bit positively.

        Point 1

        (Hearty Congratulation to CIA and all the associates that had
        contributed for the death of Bin- Laden. Well done. Kudos.)

        Please note that this Bin Laden and Taleban created by U.S.A's CIA
        only, in order to push the U.S.S.R forces from Afghanistan.( In nineties those rebels where carrying most modern weapons distributed by U.S.A ).
        Pakistan also side with U.S.A blindly and that country is now bleeding.
        Once Taleban hit the twin tower, U.S.A understood that it is
        KARMAPHALAM and changed their tactics..

        In Iraq issue , U.S.A given wrong data's in U.N by saying that Iraq
        possessing weapons of mass destruction ( prior to that they prompt
        Saddam to capture Kuwait , saying its an Arab issue ( in a direct
        discussion of a female Ambassodor of USA with Saddam) . All knew that it was a big lie to control Iraq . See the situation, once Saddam left, Majority of Christians has to runaway from Iraq with fear.

        Saddam , was a pet of U.S.A , and they supported him all along except
        the last years.

        Is it necessary to congratulate U.S.A or CIA, on that....? Cheaters are cheaters. If they support India, remember they have something tap from us.

        Point 2
        ( Money is (Fund) the root cause for all these kind of evils .That is
        the life blood of Al Qaeda .So dry it at the source.)

        Yes you are right on that..., this problem is not only in Al Qaeda.
        People forget that the money ( paper & metal) belongs to nature and we, humans cannot take it back after death. Still the lust for money is everywhere.

        Thanks
        Benny
        Id 4190