Without a Doubt, Really

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:49 AM
      Without a Doubt, Really
      (or you choose the punctuation, e.g., Without a Doubt Really. or Without a Doubt, Really?)

      Christ is Risen!
      The New Sunday
      St Thomas' Sunday

      Can there be any doubt?
      Yet there is - but usually for the wrong reasons. Fr John Brian gives a sermon about the great even of the Resurrection through the story of St Thomas as recorded in the Gospel of John (chapter 20), as well as the Second Epistle of Paul to Timothy (chapter 2).

      It is a truly revolutionary and controversial event that leaves with a
      challenge to living in this world. We can no longer live as though the
      resurrection, and it call to releasing sin for the redemption of all of us.

      The same question remains, although with greater understanding: Now that death and suffering are defeated, what do you choose?

      This sermon lesson uses the readings and services appointed from the
      Malankara Syrian lectionary and was given on Sunday, May 01, 2011 by Fr. John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:7.

      Listen on-line here:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2011/05/without-doubt-really.html