Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1389 , May 1 6:51 PM
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "To him [Judas], it seemed to be wasting the ointment because the jar is broken, but for us, it was a great good because the perfume spread throughout the world. Why are you indignant, Judas, because the alabaster jar is broken? God, Who made you and all the nations, is blessing us with that precious perfume. You wanted to keep the perfume sealed up so that it would not reach others."

      St. Jerome.

      "Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1389 of 1389 , May 18 8:02 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Therefore, children, let us hold fast our discipline, and let us not be careless. For in it the Lord is our fellow-worker, as it is written, 'to all that choose the good, God works with them for good.' But to avoid being heedless, it is good to consider the word of the Apostle, 'I die daily' 1 Corinthians 15:31. For if we too live as though dying daily, we shall not sin."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. 2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith