Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1365 , May 1, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "To him [Judas], it seemed to be wasting the ointment because the jar is broken, but for us, it was a great good because the perfume spread throughout the world. Why are you indignant, Judas, because the alabaster jar is broken? God, Who made you and all the nations, is blessing us with that precious perfume. You wanted to keep the perfume sealed up so that it would not reach others."

      St. Jerome.

      "Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1365 of 1365 , Apr 14 7:08 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "The believing man is not one who thinks that God can do all things, but one who trusts that he will obtain everything he needs."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.