Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1363 , Apr 27 6:36 PM
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "God has granted us existence - the greatest gift of His goodness, and after we had fallen away from Him, from life into death, He gave us for our regeneration, to bring us back to life, His Son. How small in proportion are all the other gifts which we ask of Him in prayer, and how easy it is for Him to give them to us at the first word of true faith, if they are really necessary for us! Therefore it is perfectly unpardonable in us if we still doubt that we shall obtain what we ask of God in prayer. The Lord said plainly: 'Ask, and it shall be given you.' (Matt. 7:7)."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1363 of 1363 , Apr 12 7:16 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Again we would say `If Adam died because of sin, He Who removed sin had to take away death too.' But just as Adam was told `The day you eat of the forbidden tree, you shall die,' but in fact he did not die; but rather he received a pledge of his death in the form of being stripped naked of the glory and his expulsion from Paradise, after which he was daily pondering on death. It is exactly the same with life in Christ: we have eaten His Body in place of the fruit of the Tree, and His altar has taken the place of the Garden of Eden for us; the curse has been washed away by His innocent blood, and in the hope of resurrection we await the life that is to come, and indeed we already walk in the new life, in that we already have a pledge of it."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity."  Psalm 118:24-25

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.