Thanking every one who prayed and attended the funeral of our beloved mother.

  • Johnson Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Dear All in Christ,

      We wish to record our deep gratitude towards each and every one who came and attended the funeral of our beloved mother Late Mrs. Chinnamma Joseph (65) Inchappanal - Karimbinthottil, Mannathoor. She was so loving and caring and every one cherish the sweet memoirs of her hospitality. She was on a visit to Dubai with her eldest son and family while she went to heavenly abode due to a silent cardiac arrest on the early morning of April 25th. She had the fortune to recieve Holy Communion from the hands of H.G Yaqub Mor Anthonios on the day of Pesaha and had attended church on Hosanna, Good Friday and Easter at our St.Gregorios JSO Church, Ras Al Khaima, Dubai. Her body was brought to native on 26th Tuesday morning and was laid to eternal rest in the family cavern at St.George JSO Church Mannathoor. We sincerely express our thanks to H.G DR. Mor Ivanios Mathews and H.G DR.Mor Themotheos Thomas who lead the prayers and all Rev. preists and deacons of the church who prayed for our beloved mother's soul and consoled us.

      We sepecially thank the entire team of Guardian Dubai and others who could make the formalities complete to send the body within the same day. We also thank Rev. preists and members of the Jacobite and MOC churches at Ras Al Kaima, the preists from Coimbatore churches, Rev.Fr. Alias John, vicar of St.George JSO church Mannathoor along with it's managing committee and spiritual organisations for everything.

      Requesting every one's prayers for our Ammachi's soul,

      Jency Joseph & Family, Ras Al Khaima,
      Mathew Jose & Family, Coimbatore,
      Johnson Joseph & Family, Mannathoor.

      In His Name,