Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1417 , Apr 27, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "God has granted us existence - the greatest gift of His goodness, and after we had fallen away from Him, from life into death, He gave us for our regeneration, to bring us back to life, His Son. How small in proportion are all the other gifts which we ask of Him in prayer, and how easy it is for Him to give them to us at the first word of true faith, if they are really necessary for us! Therefore it is perfectly unpardonable in us if we still doubt that we shall obtain what we ask of God in prayer. The Lord said plainly: 'Ask, and it shall be given you.' (Matt. 7:7)."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1417 of 1417 , Jun 25

        "Everything in this life passes away -- only God remains, only He is worth struggling towards. We have a choice: to follow the way of this world, of the society that surrounds us, and thereby find ourselves outside of God; or to choose the way of life, to choose God Who calls us and for Whom our heart is searching"

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith