24th anniversary of blessed Priesthood:Rev.Fr.MathaiKunju Chathanattukudi

  • Chev. Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:28 PM
    1 Corinthians 1:4-7
    "I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that has been given you in Christ Jesus. For in union with Christ you have become rich in all things, including all speech and all knowledge. The message about the Christ has become so firmly established in you that you have not failed to receive a single blessing, as you wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed?."

    Celebrating the 24 th anniversary and entering the Silvery jubilee of the ordination to the Priesthood of Rev.Fr. Mathaikunju Chathanattukudi on Saturday, April 30th 2011. Please join me in congratulating him and thanking him for his service to the Holy church.

    Fr. Mathaikunju Chathanattukudi had been ordained 30th April 1987 by H.G Yuhanon Mor Philloxinos .

    At present Rev.Fr. Mathaikunju Chathanattukudi is serving at St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE.Parish Members expressing their deep gratitude to Fr.Mathaikunju's strong family ties,loyalty, generosity and service to the Church and to the Congregation and to the people.

    He also served different parishes in Kerala including St.Peter and St.Pauls Cathedral Meenangadi,Wayanad.

    Let us all Congratulate him for the 24th anniversary of blessed priesthood.

    A Brief:
    Rev.Fr. Mathaikunju Chathanattukudi

    Born on April 3, 1959 to Mr. C.M Ouseph & Mrs. Elikkutty Ouseph of Chathanattukudi, Kaniambetta,Wayanad District.

    Did his Theological studies in M.S.O.T.Seminary, Malelcruz,Ernakulam District,during the year 1980-1982. Ordained as M’Shamshono(Deacon) on December 26 ,1980 by Late H.G Samuel Mor Philoxinos. Ordained as a Kassisso (Priest) on April 30,1987 by H. G Yuhanon Mor Philloxinos .
    Rev.Fr. Mathaikunju Chathanattukudi’s home parish is St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church (Malabar Diocese),Kaniambetta,Wayanad District.

    Rev.Fr. Mathaikunju Chathanattukudi is married to Lissy Mathai, Sister of HG Mathews Mor Aphrem (Chittethu House,Panamaram,Wayanad District) and is blessed with two daughters Leema Mathews and Limsy Mathews.

    Regards,

    Chev.Joy Thanangadan
    ID 4061