MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 20

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      We are thinking of Malayalam songs in our Marriage Koodasa

      1 SUNDARIKALILATHISUNDARI NEE--JATIKALIL SOONU
      NRUPATHI SALOMON VIMALASABHE--NINNE LALIPPU
      NINNADHARANGAL MADHU VARHIKKUNNU
      VASANA SUGANDHAM NEESAN KUSUMA SAMAM
      SABHAYE SAKALAVIDHAM SUMUKHEE---NEE KARATHEENDATHOL
      SLEEBHAYE VANNIPPATHINAL--RAJAVAM MESSIHA
      HALLELUJHA KAKKUNNU NINNE

      2 SUNDHARIKALILATHI SUNDHARINEE--JATHIKALIL SOONU
      ULAKATHILORUPOLOLIVEESUM PAKALINOTHOL--NEE
      THAVAKA PHALE SLEEBHAYIN MUDRA
      PAVANAVADAM SHUTHI PADUNNU
      DAIVASUTHAN THAN RAKTHAM NIN--VAI MALARIL KANMU
      SHUTHIPADUNNIRAVUM PAKALUM--NINSANTHANAGAL
      HALLELUJHA---HALELUJHA

      1 Sundarikalil sundari and daughter of gentiles, who is this? This is nobody other than true believers in the church.Why they are daughters of gentiles? Jews are Gods on people according to the Old testament.But when Jesus Christ came to them they rejected and crucified Him.According to St.Paul in (Romans11.11---by their false step and transgression salvation has come to the gentiles.Romans11.15 says their rejection and exclusion from the benefits of salvation were for the reconciliation of the world to God,what will their acceptance and admission means,it will nothing short of life from dead)It means now it is a parenthetical period in church history.We, non Jews are being included in the group of Gods own people through the shed blood of Christ.This period is not for ever.After the second coming of Christ ,Jews also will be united with the true church of Christ as a unified body in the eternity.

      Nrupathy salomon vimala sabha----Who is more than king Solomon? Jesus Christ (Luke 11.31)

      Vimala----Purity and crystal clear in character,this should be quality of each of us,believers.Then our Lord will be happy with us.

      Ninnadharangal madhu varshikkunnu---Believers speech at all times pleasant and winsome

      Vasana sugandham---Believers dress is sweet smelling -people should smell Christ in us when they come near us.

      When the believers who long and dedicate themselves and worship Christ crucified,our lord will protect us

      2 sundarikalil sundari---

      Pakalonothol-----believers who are like rising sun(Proverb 4.18--the path of uncompromisingly just and righteous is like the light of dawn and shines more and more--)

      Next quality is "thavaka phale"--in the forehead or "NETTY",they have seal of cross,means they are dedicated to Christ.
      PAVANA VADAM---THEIR HOLY LIPS IS ALWAYS PRAISING LORD

      Vaimalaril kanmu----their lips praising Lord day and night.

      These are some of the qualities of members of true church.

      The bride and bridegroom must dedicate themselves to each other and they should pray to build up a character in the family.This is impossible for us but possible by the LORD.To attain this, should be the desire of our family

      U T GEORGE