BAN ENDOSULFAN

  • Abilash Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      Dear All

      Here with I am requesting to all the members of our Malankara Jacobite Christian Youth Association members to stand against Endosulfan. This is the time for us to plan something to do to save our community for this poison . Hoping that our ecological commission also will take initiative to strike against endolsulfan and will do some programs to familiarize our people about this killer poison.

      Thanking you.

      with best regards

      ABILASH MATHEW CENGALIMATTOM
      PONPALLY