Peace and Joy this most blessed time...

  • Mor Cyril Aphrem Karim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011
      “Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here but is Risen.” St. Luke 24: 5&6

      Dear Brothers and Sisters,

      We pray that the peace and joy of this most blessed time of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, be with you always. Christ suffered and died for us washing us clean from the sin of Adam and Eve, by His Precious Blood shed upon the altar of the Cross.

      The uncertainties of today’s world and the large scale of natural calamities, which struck earth during the last few years, compel us to look deeper into the meaning of the Resurrection of our Lord and examine our faithfulness to His calling and commitment to His mission. How much of this can be changed by our willingness to take our responsibility towards our neighbor and our environment seriously and meaningfully?

      As we share in the Joy of our salvation in Christ, let us praise and thank God, proclaiming with all creation:

      Christ is Risen from the dead!

      Yours in Christ,
      Mor Cyril Aphrem Karim