Passion Week Services-St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio

  • Dr. Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011
      Passion Week Services-St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio

      Pal Sunday 7.45 AM Morning Prayer
      8.30 AM  Friday/Saturday/ Easter Services in Northfield, Ohio.
      Good Friday Services (Full Liturgy) starts at 9:30 AM
      Holy Saturday Services starts at 9:30 AM
      Easter Services starts at 9:00 AM

      Baselios Church is the only Syriac Orthodox church serving the faithful in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky, and Eastern Indiana.

      The services will be held at:
      Epiphany Lutheran Church
      10503 Valley View Road
      Northfield, OH 44067

      The church is conveniently located next to major highways. We invite
      everyone to join us in taking part in our Savior's Passion and the Joy
      of his Resurrection on Easter.

      Directions at the website: http://www.baselios .org/
      If you need any other information, please contact Dr. Jacob Mathew
      (Secretary) at 330-656-3264 or Robin Roy (Trustee) at 440-941-4856

      Dr. Jacob Mathew
      St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio
      Member ID: 0956