PASSION WEEK at White Plains St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church

  • Babu Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 5:59 PM
      Dear All,

      The famous White Plains St.Mary's Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church is fortunate enough to be blessed with the presence of our Archbishop Mor Titus Yeldho during this Holy Week. His Eminence will be leading the Good Friday Service along with hosts of respected Priests and Deacons. Kindly click on the link below for the detailed schedule of the week. We urge all our faithful near and around Westchester County (New York)area to join us at White Plains St.Mary's and be blessed.

      http://socmnet.org/Notice/White_Plains_Holy_Week_2011_1.JPG
      http://socmnet.org/Notice/White_Plains_Holy_Week_2011_2.JPG

      Thanks and may God Bless.

      Babu Jacob Nadayil