Spiritual Words. No Spiritual Words during The Holy Pascha week

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
      Beloved in Christ,

      Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

      During the Holy Pascha week the Spiritual Words list will not be sending it's daily e-mails.

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      May the Blessings of the Lord and this Holy Pascha be with us all.

      "Let us beseech God to have mercy and compassion on us, to hear us and support us, and to accept the supplications of His saints for us at all times, and forgive our sins." Daytime Litanies of the Holy Pascha.