Re: Holy Week Songs in Malayalam Malayalam Transliteration & English Translation

  • Ronnie Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
      Thanks for reviewing the book and sending the correction Mr. John..
      Those changes as well as some more changes were notified by Resp. K K John Achen as well and the book have been changed to that effect and the new file uploaded.

      Though I was chanting the same error for last 5 decades I did not look in to the meaning of this ...

      Again thanks for making the correction and this is how we can improve the book if we all put our heads together to improve our worship..

      Please do not hesitate to send any corrections if you happen to see one..

      Rgds
      Ronnie