Re: WE BOW OUR HEAD TO MOR JULIOS KURIAKOSE

  • MG Daniel Nedumkandathil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011
      Paying rich tributes to an honest person is an act which shall be rewarded. My personal experience with His Grace was very close and intimate. He is a real respectable person at all levels. The write up on our guide's Heavenly Abode is proper and deserve appreciation.

      He was very much concerned of our safety and security there. We used to meet regularly for the past few months. During these visits he used to ask me about the SAMAJAM, His Grace informed me that we are always in his prayers because of the circumstances in which we survive. He also said that any person who ever attend the congregation shall be blessed by the Almighty than most other people.

      Since we do belive that our spiritual fathers do not taste death, and are always praying for us, it is very sure that we are under his constant prayers.

      One more thing, please don't feel that his demise was untimely, for the past few months he was physically so troubled that even he was not able to take his food for himself.

      He was the secretary of our Holy Father in Syria, is now the intercessor in the prsence of our Saint Father at Manjinikara. I would like to take this opportunity to render my heartfelt condolence and prayers at the feet of his grace Mor Julios Kurilose and thanks to Samajam for this Homage at his feet.

      MG Daniel Nedumkandathil
      ID # 4569