My passion week program - Mor Coorilos Geevarghese

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      My passion week program of Mor Coorilos Geevarghese, Metropolitan of Niranam diocese and patriarchal Vicar of U.K

      Palm Sunday: St. Gorge Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Cheppadu
      Maundy Thursday: St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Puramattom
      Washing of the feet: St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Anjilithanam
      Good Friday: St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Trivandrum
      Easter: St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Tiruvalla.