Passion Week/Holy Week Supplement in Malankara World

  • Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      Moderators:

      Malankara World (http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/ ) has prepared a special supplement for Passion Week.

      You can access it directly using this URL:

      http://www.malankaraworld.com/Library/Lent/Passion/Default.htm

      *Some of the highlights:*

      * Meditations for all days
      * Special devotionals leading to the Road to Resurrection. (This is
      in addition to the daily and weekly devotionals featured in
      Malankara World.)
      * Expanded Sermons for Palm Sunday, Pesaho, Good Friday and Easter
      * Prayer section has all the service books for Passion Week in
      Malayalam and English
      * Articles and Essays on what Passion Week means to us.
      * Recipes area has recipe for Pesaha appam as well as Easter goodies.

      Our Great Lent Special Section will add to the Passion Week supplement.

      The great lent home page can be accessed using the URL:

      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/Library/Lent/Default.htm

      Our content is continuously updated. So, we encourage everyone to visit us frequently. Please tell your friends about Malankara World also.

      Thank you all for the support. We seek your suggestions for improvement.

      We wish you all a spirit-filled Holy Week and Easter.

      Dr. Jacob Mathew
      Malankara World
      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/

      Baselios Church, Ohio
      Member ID: 0956

      ------
      Introducing ... Malankara World ...
      Connecting Christian faithfuls worldwide. It is a Digital Library.
      It is a Digital Church and more. Check it at:
      http://www.MalankaraWorld.com/