Holy Passion Week Services at St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church-Sharjah,UAE

  • Stacy Samuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      Dear All,

      This year the Passion Week Services and Convention at St. Mary's
      Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church – Sharjah, UAE will God willing be
      lead by our Diocesan Metropolitan H.G. Mathews Mor Aphrem Thirumeni and assisting him the Vicar of our Church, Rev. Fr. Joshi Mathew and Rev. Fr. Bobby Varghese – Vicar, Mor Ignatius Jacobite Syrian Orthodox
      Cathedral - Dubai, UAE as a guest speaker on the second day of the
      Convention.

      Please find below the Passion Week Schedule of services :

      Palm Sunday Service - 16th April 2011 (Saturday)

      7:00 pm Evening Prayer
      7:30 pm Hossana Service & Holy Qurbana

      Convention Day 1 - 17th April 2011 (Sunday)

      8:00 pm - Evening Prayer
      8:45 pm - Gospel Meeting - H.G Mathews Mor Aphrem

      Convention Day 2 = 18th April 2011 (Monday)

      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      8:00 pm - Evening Prayer
      8:45 pm - Gospel Meeting - Rev. Fr. Bobby Varghese – Vicar, Mor
      Ignatius Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral - Dubai, UAE

      Convention Day 3 - 19th April 2011 (Tuesday)

      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      8:00 pm - Evening Prayer
      8:45 pm - Gospel Meeting - H.G Mathews Mor Aphrem

      Maundy Thursday Service - 20th April 2011 (Wednesday)

      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      7:30 pm - Evening Prayer
      8:30 pm - Holy Pesaha Qurbana

      21th April 2011 (Thursday)
      12:30 pm - Noon Prayer
      8:00 pm - Evening Prayer

      Good Friday Service - 22nd April 2011 (Friday)

      8:00 am - Good Friday Services
      8:00 pm - Evening Prayer

      23rd April 2011 (Saturday)
      8:00 am - Morning Prayer
      9:00 am - Holy Qurbana (Ariyippinte Saturday)

      Easter Service

      7:30 pm - Evening Prayer, Easter Service & Holy Qurbana
      11:00 pm - Love Feast

      Let us repent and come back to HIM, perform the Holy Confession and
      followed by the Holy Qurbana and pray for forgiveness just like the
      people of Nineveh did and since God heard their prayers HE will hear
      ours too!!

      Please find the Passion Week Newsletter link
      <http://www.stmaryssharjah.com/view_news.aspx?id=18> with all the
      details of the Passion Week and Convention at our church.

      Yours in Christ,

      Stacy Samuel

      On Behalf of Rev. Fr. Joshi Mathew (Vicar) & Church Managing Committee

      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church – Sharjah, U.A.E

      SOCM Member Id: 4180