Re: Election Reality Check & Thiruvalla low voter turnout!

  • MG Danile Nedumkandathil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
      Wonderful and timely observation, though we are deciding factors in several constituencies no one comes to us.It's a failure on our public relations. since 1% vote is very important in the Kerala Politics, we have an upper hand in Ernakulam as Mr. Abraham observed that is not of any political gain but to retaliate on the the UDF decision in Perumbavoor. The UDF surely insulted us by such a candidature.

      Thanks for the timely observation and information
      MG Danile Nedumkandathil
      ID # 4569