Re: Holy Week Songs in Malayalam, Malayalam Transliteration & English Translation

  • Gino Zac George
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      Dear John Sir,

      Our gratitude and appreciation for your efforts towards the betterment of our Church and Sunday School, cannot be expressed in words. The time you spent and the dedication you show in finding such small, but grave mistakes in our Liturgy and customs is really commendable. Hope the concerned will take note of these and do the needful.

      Thank you Sir, once again. You are the mouthpiece of all of us, from the wilderness of Nalunnakkal. We are all proud of you!

      May almighty shower his blessings and uphold you in continuing the good work for him.

      Best regards
      Gino
      Nalunnakkal / Sharjah
      ID # 1053