WE BOW OUR HEAD TO MOR JULIOS KURIAKOSE

  • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2011
      Suchiyodu sudhya beskudisaa
      Sparsichullaa ppadangal
      Pukkudhyaana dvaarangal
      Vannavarothu vasikkenam

      It was a shock to all of us to hear the sudden heavenly demise of our beloved
      Thirumeni Mor Julius Kuriakose . His Grace was the first Metropolitan of
      SAMAJAM since its establishment in 2002. When SAMAJAM started, Thirumeni was
      serving as the Secretary to the Holiness in Damascus. Thirumeni extended all
      his help and support to us and agreed to be our first Metropolitan. Without his
      support and guidance it would not have been possible for us to establish
      SAMAJAM. He guided us by giving valuable spiritual direction, clarifying our
      doubts on spiritual matters, arranging meetings with His Holiness, arranging
      blessings from His Holiness through telephone messages, etc. His demise is a
      great loss to all of us.

      As a founding member and Convener of SAMAJAM, on behalf of all its members, I
      would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family and the
      members of Jacobite Church. We pray for his soul.

      Our dearest Thirumeni, We, all SAMAJAM members bow our head. We did nothing for
      you, except remembering you in our prayers. But we can assure you that with
      your support and prayers we are now growing and we promise that we will follow
      the right path you have shown to us. Thank you Thirumeni for everything, Thanks
      your Grace.

      With prayers,
      On behalf of your spiritual children,
      Daniel B Daniel (Chev)
    • MG Daniel Nedumkandathil
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011
        Paying rich tributes to an honest person is an act which shall be rewarded. My personal experience with His Grace was very close and intimate. He is a real respectable person at all levels. The write up on our guide's Heavenly Abode is proper and deserve appreciation.

        He was very much concerned of our safety and security there. We used to meet regularly for the past few months. During these visits he used to ask me about the SAMAJAM, His Grace informed me that we are always in his prayers because of the circumstances in which we survive. He also said that any person who ever attend the congregation shall be blessed by the Almighty than most other people.

        Since we do belive that our spiritual fathers do not taste death, and are always praying for us, it is very sure that we are under his constant prayers.

        One more thing, please don't feel that his demise was untimely, for the past few months he was physically so troubled that even he was not able to take his food for himself.

        He was the secretary of our Holy Father in Syria, is now the intercessor in the prsence of our Saint Father at Manjinikara. I would like to take this opportunity to render my heartfelt condolence and prayers at the feet of his grace Mor Julios Kurilose and thanks to Samajam for this Homage at his feet.

        MG Daniel Nedumkandathil
        ID # 4569