Election Reality Check & Thiruvalla low voter turnout!

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2011
      It is time to do a reality check and time to take effective measures if we Jacobites missed taking any significant moves ON TIME.

      It's always said that Jacobites are those without any "upayams"

      Are we getting fooled?

      Consider the stand taken by IOC.Now all the Media will start saying the low turnout in TVLA was because of the IOC decision.Assume this may result in Victor loosing the seat.In that case :-

      What will happen if UDF Win

      -Message will be send out in all directions that "IOCy" call the shots
      -OC will make the above noise and give more, to make them happy
      -Congress may end up in giving them more seats and helps them in a way to come out of their area (which mostly dominated by Hindu brothers and no chance of candidature) and try out in our play ground.
      -One example is already shown in Perumbavoor. Expect more in Jacobite areas

      What will happen if LDF win
      -Expect some care on TVLA.

      What are lessons earned?
      We need a PR representative/or friendly Media persons to make sure our voice is heard.
      We need to establish a CHANNEL with both LDF and UDF and raise concerns "ON TIME" (eg is Perumbavoor)
      We are a deciding factor in Eranakulam,which all knows.But that knowledge is not enough.Itdoes not mean we should visit some "NETA"s in Delhi.They should come to us.It will happen and should happen in coming elections!

      Jacobite are always united to keep the faith,and whoever try to destroy it,always learns good lessons.Don't let someone dilute that faith.

      Amen
      Abraham
      3567
    • MG Danile Nedumkandathil
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
        Wonderful and timely observation, though we are deciding factors in several constituencies no one comes to us.It's a failure on our public relations. since 1% vote is very important in the Kerala Politics, we have an upper hand in Ernakulam as Mr. Abraham observed that is not of any political gain but to retaliate on the the UDF decision in Perumbavoor. The UDF surely insulted us by such a candidature.

        Thanks for the timely observation and information
        MG Danile Nedumkandathil
        ID # 4569