Holy Father presented the Pectoral Cross and Chain to Very Rev. Mattha (Mathews) Rabban

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2011
      12 April 2011, Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas presented today the Pectoral Cross and Chain to Very Rev. Mattha (Mathews) Rabban.

      At present Mattha (Mathews) Rabban is serving as secretary to His Holiness for Indian affairs.

      About Rabban Mattha (Mathews)
      Matthahttp://stgeorgecheppaud.org/OurPride.htm