Appam - The Lord's Prayer

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2011
      Dear All,

      Reproduced here with is what I read in the Holy Book, which may help us to clear the doubt on this subject.

      In Isaiah 25:6-9, it says :

      "On this mountain the LORD Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, banquet of aged wine— the best of meats and the finest of wines. On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all
      peoples, sheet that covers all nations; he will swallow up death forever.

      Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth. The LORD has spoken. In that day they will say, “Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

      The coming days of this lenten season will clear all our doubts on this. Let us all pray Almighty Lord to give us an ear and wisdom to understand and clear our doubts.

      With prayers,
      Varughese, # 1012