Condolence -Our Beloved Former Metropolitan, His Grace Kuriakose Mor Julius

  • Lissy Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      Dear all in Christ,

      All of you have my sincere condolences on the loss of our beloved Former Metropolitan, His Grace Kuriakose Mor Julius thirumeni.

      Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.

      Jesus said to his disciples: 'Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way to the place where I am going.' Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?' Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' John 14.1-6

      Peace, prayers and blessings.

      Lissy K. Paul
      Kuwait
      ID # 4867