Condolences - H.G. Kuriakose Mor Julius

  • Johnson Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2011
      Dear all,

      With deep sorrow we have come to know that our beloved former Metropolitan, His Grace Kuriakose Mor Julius thirumeni was called to eternal rest this afternoon at Manjinikkara.  With thirumeni's demise, the Jacobite Church has lost another true shepherd.

      We take this opportunity to extend our great appreciation for Thirumeni's contributions, services and guidance to our Parish, Kuwait St. George Syrian Orthodox Valiya Pally while he was the Patriarchal Vicar for Kuwait diocese.

      We express our heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies to Thirumeni's bereaved family members and to the Bishops, Priests, and the laity under Simhasana Churches.

      We pray that his Grace's soul rests in peace.

      In our Lord's love,

      For the Vicar and members of
      St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Reesh Church (Valiya Pally)
      Kuwait

      Johnson Varghese
      Church Secretary
      Member ID # 924