Re: Fasting and prayer- the only solution

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
      Quite surprised at this reply

      Are you saying that SOCM members are posting "venomous writings against IOC".Can you please list out what are they!

      Please note that beleivers are needed not only in one place or not on this web space but is really needed where the "action" is happening. And if you say that supporting IOC's "close the church campaign" or "hijack priest campaign" or "target those who spilled blood for the survival of the Jacobite church in Kerala" - Yes we accept we are doing a Venomous deed!

      Let god save us!

      But please note that we all belong to a Jacobite Sabha,where our forefathers tried to keep the faith.And now changing colors,never accepted by God in this Lent period.

      Abraham
      3567