Focus on Christ AND PRAY FOR UNITY IN CHURCH AND NO WAR IN GULF

  • Raju Baby Thaluvachira
    Message 1 of 1039 , Feb 8, 2003
      Glory to God

      Respected and dearly beloved brothers and sisters,

      This has reference to an excellent prayer forwarded by
      Resp. Paul Ciniraj on focus on Christ.

      May I forward the same to you today with a SINCERE REQUEST to
      1) PRAY FOR AVOIDING A WAR IN GULF.
      2) PERMANENT PEACE AND UNITY IN OUR CHURCH.

      YES, OUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED.
      NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.

      WE ARE CHRISTIANS WE WANT PEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS
      EVERYWHERE AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO SAVE OTHERS, SO
      PRAY FOR ALL EVER & EVER -- With love
      Raju Baby Thaluvachira-Mehsana
      =======================================
      Dear saint of God
      Please take a moment to relax your mind and humble your heart to focus
      on Christ. Allow God, to be the only person on your mind while you read
      this prayer. If we can take the time to read long jokes, stories, etc, we
      should give the same respect to this prayer. Friends that pray together,
      stay together.

      Gracious Heavenly Father, I thank you and praise you for this day.
      I thank you for my being able to see and to hear this morning.
      I'm blessed because you are a forgiving God and an understanding God.
      You have done so much for me and you keep on blessing me.
      Lord I love you and I need you, come into my heart.
      Forgive me this day for everything I have done,
      said or thought that was not pleasing to you.
      I ask now for Your forgiveness.
      And purify me with the precious blood of your Son Jesus Christ.
      Guide me to walk with you by your Holy Spirit.
      Lord I love you and I need you, come into my heart.

      Lord, please keep me safe from all danger and harm.
      Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
      Let me make the best of each and
      every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from you.
      Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.
      Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
      Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes and acknowledge it as evil.
      And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth my wrongdoing,
      and receive the forgiveness of God.
      And when this world closes in on me, let me remember Jesus' example -
      to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.
      It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
      I know that when I can't pray, you listen to my heart.
      Continue to use me to do your will.
      Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
      Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
      Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
      I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
      I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
      I pray for those who don't know you intimately.
      I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others.
      I pray for those that don't believe.
      But I thank you that I believe.
      I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
      I love you and I need you; Let your will be done on me Lord.
      I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
      For each and every family member in their households.
      I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that
      they are out of debt and all their needs are met.
      I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem,
      circumstance, or situation greater than God.
      Every battle is in your hands for you to fight.
      I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye
      that sees them and every mouth that confesses them willingly.
      This is my prayer.
      In Jesus' Name, Amen.
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011