Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Apr 7 2:41 PM
      Today’s Bible verse

      “ He lifted me out of the pit of despair and out of the mud
      and the mire. You let me stand on a rock with my feet firm.”(Psalm 40:2)

      There is no mess and pit so deep in the life of people God cannot fix it and reach it.

      A story of a woman more than 200 times raped through 5 years to 18 but the hand of Jesus has reached at her!

      We make life a mess and make suffering too deep and mind so desperate seems no way to fix it, reach it and lift it. Only Jesus, the resurrected can do it and he will do it. Desperately and overwhelmingly believe in him and he is faithful at the core. He never ever leaves any of his creation in a mess and despair for his
      creation is perfect and in order. Family is supposed to be the safest place on earth and the parents are the sanctuary of protection for the life of children. Even that concept and reality is in doldrums. Parents are becoming the perpetrators and the children are the prey and victims of abuse , physical, mental and spiritual even at the bottom of rapes at homes. And the culprits move in the society with out any remorse and repentance by leaving the children at the bottom of the pit. mess of life, depression and despair. Fear, lack of loving trustful workable support make the pain of
      abuse more acute and hopeless. No, there comes the loving hand of Jesus to lift you up from any problems with a soft voice but courageous and strong.. “So I spoke the message as he commanded me, breath came to the bodies. They all came to life and stood up on their feet.” (Ezekiel 37:10). Even the dry bones, listen to the word of the lord and get flesh and life.

      It is the remarkable testimony of Joyce Meyer the prominent, celebrated, inspirational, televangelist, broadcasted 350 TV stations and 450 radio stations all over the world.” I have shared the testimony of how I think it is time to say what really happened because that word ‘Abuse’ does not really explain what I went through and what my father(biological) did to me was rape. I was raped at least 200 times,” said the Meyer leaving the audience stunned. “ I share the story of my life to people that there is no mess that God cannot fix, there is no pit so deep that God cannot reach His hand. And lift you out of it- if you will only believe in Him,” said Meyer. Desperation I had married a man who turned to be a thief and a habitual cheat who chased after other women and was generally a criminal. He left me to go. I left the marriage and married Dave Meyer, my husband of almost 44 years, and we have 4 children. She sys,” Never let you past because your identity, because God can do for one for person He can do for you- if you will believe.”

      “ But Amnon(half brother) wouldn’t listen to her, and since he was stronger than she(Tamar) was, he raped her.”(2 Samuel 13:14). “So at Absalom’s signal they murdered Amnon.”(2 Samuel 13:29) Let the humbug parents shiver- all the nasty henious crimes to your wards are going to proclaim through the social medias and the great judgement is at your door!

      Prayer: Jesus, we pray for all the raped victims. Let the children be safe at their homes. Let the parents be parents and should not scuttle their duties and responsibilities. Let your children be courageous and spare them from the clutches of bad parents, huabands, and wives. Justice be done in all fields. All we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

      Love
      Paulose Aachen
      Toronto, Friday 8th April 2011
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com