MALANKARA ARCHDIOCESE IN USA: Annual Clergy meeting and Retreat in Lilburn,Georgia

  • Biju Cherian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      Georgia: The Annual Clergy meeting and Retreat of Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America will be held at St.Mary's Syriac Orthodox Church in Lilburn, Georgia from Thursday 7th through Saturday 9th of April 2011. Rev.Fr.Mathews Kavumkal(Vicar,St.Ignatius Church Dallas,TX) and Rev.Fr.Shibu Yohannan(Vicar,St.Mary's Church South Florida) will be leading the main sessions of the Retreat.  His Eminence Mor Titus Yeldho, the Archbishop and Patriarchal Vicar of Malankara Archdiocese will priside over the three day conference.

      " This is an opportunity for all of of us to come together, learn from each other and to share with our fellow Clergy the concerns that we may have in our pastoral ministry." said Archbishop in His Bulletin. For more informations,

      Rev.Fr.Mathews Edathara(Archdiocesan Clergy Secretary):