Fasting and prayer- the only solution

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
      Rest of our Great Lent 2011.

      I’m so sad and worried after listening and watching the heinous, horrendous, monstrous, inhuman mad massacre in Ivory Coast- Abidjan.

      Nobody is taking the responsibility of the massacre. More than 1000 bodies are in one area and more than 40000 thousand refugees are in one church campus. Bodies are in garbage bags dragged from the stretcher and dumping in to the ambulance by throwing like loading the salt sack in a truck with out any respect and with utter callousness to the bodies. All over there scattered machetes, bloodstained knives and rifle wielding people in soldier uniforms with cruelty on their faces. This is not an isolated freak incident but all over the earth this kind of cold blooded murder is in action- Sufi temple in Pakistan, churches and mosques in Iraq, streets in Libya, Syria, Yemen ,Bahrain, Egypt and every where.

      I believe that the dark forces of this world- the Staten and his entire army of demons are at work knowing that their end is imminent. This cruel unforeseen ugly creatures have descended on earth by infesting, depressing, oppressing and possessing the humanity at large . Human hearts and minds are under their control and we lost our freedom and the meaning of life.- a condition of INSANITY. The demons are in full action by their theft, murder and destruction- the maximum they could do to the humanity before the end of that dirty cunning creatures of aliens like a locust to wipe out the humanity. No human – God’s own image could do this kind of mass cruelty and orgy of sins with out the possession of demons.

      Jesus says," The thief’s purpose is to steal, and kill and destroy.”(John 10:10)

      “But this kind of demon won’t leave except by prayer and fasting
      (Mathew 17:21) (Mark 9:29)

      All those who have the hearts, minds, conscience, and intelligent should act now. No human effort could with stall this kind of aliens
      attack but Jesus by his blood and resurrection, once for all has defeated and got victory over the Staten

      This is the time to declare a fast and prayer for the entire church by the authority and see that the subjects are following.

      Each individual, family, church, priest ,missionary should take drastic decision of self imposed fasting and prayer at the extreme like the Nineveh by the king for all living creatures for nation’s salvation. "Not one, not even the animals from your herds and flocks, may eat or drik anything at all. People and animals alike must wear garments of mourning, and everyone must pray earnestly to God. They must turn from their evil ways and stop all their violence."(Jonah 3:7,8)

      The rest of the great lent of our church should be intense and drastic for the salvation of our families, churches, and the society and even ending the century old rift between IOC and JSC. All industries-entrainments, sports and games, food, dress, ornament. Procession, funeral, birthday, marriage, election, war, festivals, travels should be put a period for their activities even the sex in marriages and out side. Let every body should confined to their houses and jobs with frugal food and dress, in sack cloths and ashes. Churches and houses should be echoed with the voices of weeping and prayers not 7 times but 70 times. Reconciliation,
      remorse, repentance and confession should be the way. Poor should be shared food from the tables of the rich. I think it is inappropriate
      do opposite.

      Even we could think about The SOCM-FORUM declaring a moratorium for all types of venomous writings against IOC or any others that are not in line with our faith or thoughts instead we could fast and
      pray for them till the Easter.

      Love
      Paulose Aachen
      Toronto, Wednesday, 6th April 2011
      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com
    • Abraham
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2011
        Quite surprised at this reply

        Are you saying that SOCM members are posting "venomous writings against IOC".Can you please list out what are they!

        Please note that beleivers are needed not only in one place or not on this web space but is really needed where the "action" is happening. And if you say that supporting IOC's "close the church campaign" or "hijack priest campaign" or "target those who spilled blood for the survival of the Jacobite church in Kerala" - Yes we accept we are doing a Venomous deed!

        Let god save us!

        But please note that we all belong to a Jacobite Sabha,where our forefathers tried to keep the faith.And now changing colors,never accepted by God in this Lent period.

        Abraham
        3567