Journey of Lent 5: Keeping True Hope

  • Rev. John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:40 PM
      Journey of Lent 5: Keeping True Hope

      This is the fifth sermon in the Lenten Journey of 2011. This week, Fr.
      John Brian gives us another homiletic sermon. This time on 1 Peter Chapter 3.

      The Lenten Journey is a journey to the cross. This week we may be
      entertaining some doubts about the journey to the top of the hill - this is when our spiritual training enables us to persevere and climb further in spiritual development this year than we have before.

      This sermon lesson uses the readings and services appointed from the
      Malankara Syrian lectionary and was given on Sunday, April 3, 2011 by Fr. John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison,Wisconsin.

      "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of thepower of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:7.

      Listen on-line here:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2011/04/journey-of-lent-5-keeping-true-hope.html