Re: JESUS SAW THEIR FAITH

  • M. G Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
      I am sorry to disagree with Dn. Monsy in his conclusion. He says that in the past 2 millennium he was not able to see Jesus in our church. This statement is from total ignorance.

      I used to visit an orphanage governed by Eastern Gospel Team (Paurasthya Suvishesha Samajam) some where near Meempara in Perumbavoor. One of my brotherly friend Eldose and his brother Sibi let me know about it and we have been there with family several times.

      When our sons got married we all went there and had dinner with the inmates may be above 60. They have a school also run by the orphanage. As far as I know it was founded by Very Rev. Athunkal cor-episcopa, who was a true follower of his Master.

      I saw the glittering and hope in the eyes of the little ones as we visited there. When we reached there after the marriage of our second son the little angels enquired us about our first son also.

      I hope I shall visit that place late in Aug to have a dinner with them again on the first birthday anniversary of my grand daughter Mariam.

      So respected chemmachen please pay a visit and have a meal with them if you can spare a few hours and some money.

      Secondly, I know a congregation in a country where we can't reveal any identity as a Christian group. The leaders of it´┐Żare honoured by the Supreme Head of the Church for their sublime work over there. They manage to help those who are in need for the marriage of their daughters, education, treatment etc. They used to donate a pretty good sum on the birthday anniversary of their children and
      distribute at frequent occasions. This is a ray of hope in the darkness, what Jesus told also was to feed the hungry, help the sick and clothe the naked, these actions are being done by both these groups.

      I hope these acts of charity reveals Jesus in our church.

      Sorry chemmacha please don't accuse if you don't know.

      M. G Daniel